Header Ads

Top 10 motivational quotes for GATE aspirants

How much time do you give to your studies in a day? One hour! Two hour! Or Five hour!
Human brain is designed in such way that it needs a break after a certain interval. Every person has a specific ability to continuously study. Some can study as long as two hours without an interval while some can't sit even for 20 minutes.


At different time during study we feel boring, hectic and tell ourself that this is out of our range. If you find any of these situation with yourself then you are at right place. Today I am gonna tell you 10 Top motivational quotes for GATE aspirants which will boost your strength and fill a fresh energy in you.
Why we need Motivation?
It is a human mind and it feels depressed, lost at different phases of times. Remember our mind keeps working as long as it feels satisfied. We keep on doing problems unless we find difficulty on solving it. And when this phase arrives when we are unable to solve two, three, four questions continuously, we start losing hope and concentration. We start feeling tensed, depressed. This is the time when we need some strong force which can help us to overcome this feeling of failure. This strong force we call "Motivation".

Top 10 Motivational quotes for GATE aspirants

Before moving ahead I want to say that these quotes are my personal favourite ones. So, read these and enjoy.


1."Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me." 
2. "The utimate source of energy is within you. Identify it enlighten the world."
3."If anytime you feel like giving up just think of your parents and you will be filled by a positive energy".
4. "The past cannot be changed. The future is still in your hand."
5. "What you do today improves your tomorrow".
6. "If you are going through hell. Keep going to come out of it."
7. "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going." 
8. "If you think you can do it. You can."
9. "Want to die rich? Then live like a beggar today."
10. "Try.Fail.Try.Fail.Try...then you WIN! "
I hope these Motivational lines must have filled you with positive vibes and you are pretty much concentrated towards your goal. So, comment below your reaction and never forget to visit again this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Bro I was not even preparing for GATE but after reading this I started my preparation one month prior. I feel super energetic now. Thanks a lot. I was searching for some real motivation and finally here my thirst got quenched.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.